getting better at life

my life is changing.
for a while now ive been out of school and out of work.
its fall 2010 and I'm going to college and moving out.
to prepare im making myself a weekly routine
and soon i plan on rebooting my sleeping schedule

SUNDAY
crafts- i want to do more crocheting, doodles and water colors.
sewing is always a frustrating option.

MONDAYS
cleaning- a day dedicated to my OCD
i can clean things that seem clean, re-organize,
straiten-up, touch-up, and make sure all things are perfect.

TUESDAY
school- i have 3 classes at random time frames of the day.
ample time to study and do homework!

WEDNESDAY
relax- this day if I'm not working
i plan on spending it relaxing and doing school work

THURSDAY
school- again i have 3 classes at random time frames of the day.
ample time to study and do homework!

FRIDAY
hooping- granted i casually hoop in my room all the time.
I'm setting aside a day where i go out for about an hour or more
and practice new hooping tricks.
Aug-13-2010: i did my first off the shoulder!

SATURDAY
jogging- the day i run a lap or two on my street
and listen to my zune
while I imagine how silly i must look to my neighbors.


No comments: